Dikhala (Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve,Uttarakhand India)
Are You Interested In Chasing Tigers, We Chasing Stripes Offer You The Most Thrilling & Adventurous Experience In Your Life Time Stay In Forest Rest House Inside The Heart Of The Of The Jungle At Jim Corbett National Park One Of The Worlds Famous Tiger Reserve In Asia.
Listen To The Roar Of A Tiger, Trumpet Of Elephant’s, Alarm Call Of Monkey’s & Deer’s, A Fearful Voice Of An Owl At Night, Chirpings Of Bird’s Just Behind Your Room.
Room’s Facing To Ramganga River, Watch An Endemic Gharila, A Mugger Crocodile & Elephant’s Bath In Hot Day In Summer’s Tiger’s Presence Disturbs The Group Of An Elephant And Their Panicking Call’s AAHHHH!!!!!!! Jaw Dropping Experience.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeJungle, Wildlife
Activity Level Wildlife Safari (Chasing Stripes)
Group Size Small Group
*(3Night’s 4Day’s) at a very attractive price for Rs. 25,000/- per Room per Night on Twin sharing basis.
Reserve Your Seats Now!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry!!!!!!!!!! Limited Offer(For Booking’s Call 9884539759)
*The above mentioned rates are only for Accommodation, 2 Game Drive’s & Guide fees.
- Booking of this tour requires at least the time period of 2 months prior to the date of check-in
- Basic food only (Veg) Buffet
- Price mentioned above are excluding food, food is available in restaurant inside the premises of your stay
- Sightings of tigers are purely depending on luck, but chances of seeing tigers are quite high in dikhala zone.
- Best time to visit is from December to June
- Hiring forest registered guide is compulsory.
- All Meals
- Morning & Evening Tea
- 2 Jeep Safaris
- Guide Fees
- Entry Fees
- Permit Charges
- Jeep Hiring Charges
- Extra Snacks
- Extra Jeep Safari